The sole significant change in LEAF Bering-uClibc 4.3-rc2 is an update of busybox to new upstream version 1.20.2. Though it worked pretty well on our test machines and no changes to the busybox configuration has been made, we decided another release candidate and more time for testing is mandatory before releasing a final version.
LEAF Bering-uClibc 4.3-rc2 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 18 July 2012
for a complete Changelog.
The available images are:
- Bering-uClibc_4.3-rc2_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.3-rc2_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.3-rc2_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.3-rc2_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.3-rc2_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.3-rc2_i486_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with serial interface (e.g. WRAP boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.3-rc2_src.tar - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)
You'll find all these at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/leaf/files/