The maintenance release for LEAF Bering-uClibc 4.2 provides new upstream versions and minor bugfixes. The packages are backwards compatible, so you'll be able to download packages individually from the packages page instead of a complete new installation.
LEAF Bering-uClibc 4.2.1 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 13 May 2012
for a complete Changelog.
The available images are:
- Bering-uClibc_4.2.1_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.2.1_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.2.1_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.2.1_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.2.1_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.2.1_i486_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with serial interface (e.g. WRAP boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.2.1_src.tar - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)
You'll find all these at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/leaf/files/