The Bering-uClibc team announces the release of LEAF Bering-uClibc 4.3. Bering-uClibc-4.3 provides only a few small improvements while booting and upgrading packages in regard to the automatic loading of package dependencies. Compared to 4.2.1 the highlights of 4.3 are automatic Loading of pre-requisite packages, busybox upgrade to 1.20.2, dnsmasq supporting dhcpd6 and router advertisements, various other new upstream versions packaged, improved boot support for USB devices and the support for Apple Filing Protocol through netatalk.
Release of LEAF Bering-uClibc 4.3
- Posted by: kapeka on 28 July 2012
for a complete Changelog.
The available images are:
- Bering-uClibc_4.3_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.3_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.3_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.3_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.3_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.3_i486_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with serial interface (e.g. WRAP boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.3_src.tar - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)
You'll find all these at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/leaf/files/