LEAF Bering-uClibc 4.3.1-rc1 provides package updates for tor and dnsmasq and fixes for iproute and most important ulogd has been fixed to work the first since we moved to the 4.x series.
First release candidate for LEAF Bering-uClibc 4.3.1 available
- Posted by: kapeka on 21 September 2012
for a complete Changelog.
The available images are:
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.1-rc1_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.1-rc1_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.1-rc1_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.1-rc1_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.1-rc1_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.1-rc1_i486_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with serial interface (e.g. WRAP boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.1-rc1_src.tar - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)
You'll find all these at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/leaf/files/