The LEAF Bering-uClibc released today a second maintenance update for latest stable version 4.3. It provides fixes for apkg, lrcfg.backup, openswan and sorting of ethernet interfaces in webconf. A regulatory database file for wireless drivers has been added to the kernel, while dnsmasq and lmsensors packages has been updated to the latest upstream versions.
LEAF Bering-uClibc 4.3.2 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 09 December 2012
for a complete Changelog.
The available images are:
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.2_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.2_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.2_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.2_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.2_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.2_i486_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with serial interface (e.g. WRAP boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.2_src.tar - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)
You'll find all these at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/leaf/files/