LEAF Bering-uClibc is a maintenance update that provides a new version of dnsmasq, fixing the error that disabled DNS-caching completly. A small enhancement for webconf has been added - ping.cgi now pings also the ipv6 address of a given host.
LEAF Bering-uClibc maintenance update 4.3.3 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 29 December 2012
for a complete Changelog.
The available images are:
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.3_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.3_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.3_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.3_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.3_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.3_i486_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with serial interface (e.g. WRAP boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.3_src.tar - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)
You'll find all these at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/leaf/files/