LEAF Bering-uClibc 4.3.4 provides SSL3 and TLS1 support for openssl, supports more SUN ethernet drivers and adds package updates for quagga, openvpn and tor. Please note, that the upcoming 5.x version has reached beta-1; so we do expect this will be the last version for Bering-uClibc 4.x.
LEAF Bering-uClibc maintenance update 4.3.4 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 27 March 2013
for a complete Changelog.
The available images are:
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.4_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.4_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.4_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.4_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.4_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.4_i486_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with serial interface (e.g. WRAP boards)
- Bering-uClibc_4.3.4_src.tar - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)
You'll find all these at: https://sourceforge.net/projects/leaf/files/