The second beta version of LEAF Bering-uClibc is available for testing. It provides an updated Linux kernel and more than a dozen updated packages. There has been no major changes regarding the core/infrastructure, so updates from the previous beta version should be seamless, as long as you take care of configdb.lrp.
LEAF Bering-uClibc 5-0-beta2 is available for testing
- Posted by: kapeka on 27 April 2013
For bug reports, requests, etc. please use TRAC:
for a complete Changelog.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_5.0-beta2_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.0-beta2_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.0-beta2_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.0-beta2_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.0-beta2_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.0-beta2_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.0-beta2_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for
64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.0-beta2_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as
required by SF)