The Bering-uClibc team announces the availability of Bering-uClibc 5.0.1. It's a maintenance release for the latest stable version 5.0 providing updated kernel and packages. Additionally support for Wireless Internet Connections (Mobile Boradband) has been added with the new usbmodeswitch package.
LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.0.1 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 24 August 2013
for a complete Changelog.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_5.0.1_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.0.1_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.0.1_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.0.1_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.0.1_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.0.1_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.0.1_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for
64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.0.1_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as
required by SF)