The Bering-uClibc team likes to announce the immediate availability of another major version for testing.
Bering-uClibc 5.1-alpha1 provides updates major updates for the toolchain and will be based on latest Linux longtime-kernel 3.10 (currently 3.10.25). This version also supports provides packages to be used on a Raspberry Pi.
LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.1-alpha1 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 01 February 2014
A few packages has been updated to latest upstream version to build with the new toolchain (eg. oprofile, kerberos, iptables, bridge-utils xtables-addons - see the Changelog for more), all remaining packages are in sync with the latest versions build for the 5.0.x images.
for a complete Changelog.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_5.1-alpha1_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.1-alpha1_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1-alpha1_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1-alpha1_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1-alpha1_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1-alpha1_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1-alpha1_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for
64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1-alpha1_bcmpri.tar.gz - tarball for Raspberry Pi/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1-alpha1_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as
required by SF)