LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.1.3 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 20 February 2015
LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.1.3 has been released on 15 February 2015.
Bering-uClibc-5.1.3 is a maintenance release for the Bering-uClibc 5.1 series.
It provides fixes and updates for the Linux kernel, ntp, hdsupp, ntp and net-snmp.
The web interface (webconf) has received a lot of polish, fixes and new pages for vlan, hostapd and wpasupplicant.
for a complete Changelog.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.3_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.3_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.3_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.3_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.3_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.3_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.3_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for
64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.3_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as
required by SF)