LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.2-beta2 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 08 March 2015
LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.2-beta2 has been released on 08 March 2015.
The Bering-uClibc made LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.2-beta2 available today.
In addition to the package updates for 5.1.3 and upcoming 5.1.4-rc1, packages for openldap, pmacctd, wget and clamav has been updated.
The kernel has also been updated to 3.14.34, as well as the gcc compiler in the toolchain.
New packages in this release are tinc (another vpn daemon), which requires testing and firmware support for Realtek NIC r8169
has been added (useful for PCEngines APU board).
Last but not least a tarball for the Raspberry Pi board is available again.
for a complete Changelog.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_5.2-beta2_geode_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.2-beta2_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2-beta2_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2-beta2_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2-beta2_i686_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU and seriell interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2-beta2_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2-beta2_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2-beta_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for
64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2-beta2_raspberry-pi.tar.gz - a tarball with support for the Raspberry Pi 1
- Bering-uClibc_5.2-beta2_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)