LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.1.4-rc1 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 23 March 2015
LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.1.4-rc1 has been released on 23 March 2015.
Bering-uClibc-5.1.4-rc1 provides security fixes for samba, libssh2, openssl, gnupg and curl.
The kernel has been updated to 3.10.72 and cdrom images are now build as hybrid images.
for a complete Changelog.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.4-rc1_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.4-rc1_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.4-rc1_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.4-rc1_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.4-rc1_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.4-rc1_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.4-rc1_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for
64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.4-rc1_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as
required by SF)