LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.1.6-rc1 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 11 July 2015
LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.1.6-rc1 has been released on 11 July 2015.
Bering-uClibc-5.1.6-rc1 is a maintenance release for 5.1 series. It provides an updated kernel to 3.10.83, a security update for openssl (1.0.1p),
updated packages for lmsensors and bird. It also fixes a regression for shorewall to use ulogd by default.
New packages added:
httpry - tool for HTTP traffic inspection
dropwatch - “dropwatch is a project I am tinkering with to improve the visibility developers and sysadmins have into the Linux networking stack.”
for a complete Changelog.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6-rc1_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6-rc1_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6-rc1_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6-rc1_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6-rc1_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6-rc1_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6-rc1_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for
64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6-rc1_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as
required by SF)