LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.1.6 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 07 August 2015
LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.1.6 has been released on 08 August 2015.
Bering-uClibc-5.1.6 is a maintenance release for 5.1 series. It provides an updated kernel to 3.10.85 and a bugfix for passwd
where only the first eight characters are used/necessary at login.
It also provides a security update for openssl (1.0.1p), updated packages for lmsensors and bird.
Additionylly a regression for shorewall is fixed to use ulogd by default.
New packages added:
httpry - tool for HTTP traffic inspection
dropwatch - “dropwatch is a project I am tinkering with to improve the visibility developers
and sysadmins have into the Linux networking stack.”
for a complete Changelog.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for
64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.6_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as
required by SF)