LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.1.7 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 16 September 2015
LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.1.7 has been released on 16 September 2015.
Bering-uClibc-5.1.7 is a maintenance release for 5.1 series. It provides an updated kernel to 3.10.88 fixes for ppp-shaper, ppp-hsh
and ezipudate missing configuration entries in the lrcfg menu.
As you can imagine from the slow progress, maintenance of the 5.1 series will phase out soon, whilst 5.2 becomes stable.
for a complete Changelog.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.7_geode_syslinux_ser.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.7_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.7_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.7_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.7_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.7_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.7_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for
64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.1.7_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as
required by SF)