LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.2.1 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 15 November 2015
Bering-uClibc-5.2.1 is the first maintenance release for Bering-uClibc 5.2.
Changes since 5.2.1-rc1 are a kernel update to 4.1.13, updated packages for hostapd,
libconfuse and squid, as well as smaller bugfixes for hwdetect and vlan handling.
A known issue is a bug in /var/webconf/lib/networking.func, already fixed in git.
for a complete Changelog.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.1_geode_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.1_i686_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for i696 CPU and seriell interface (e.g. APU Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.1_i486_syslinux_serial19200.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU and seriell interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.1_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.1_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.1_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.1_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.1_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.1_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for
64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.1_raspberry-pi.tar.gz - tarball for Raspberry Pi version 1
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.1_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)