LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.2.5-rc2 is available fo testing
- Posted by: kapeka on 22 March 2016
The Bering-uClibc team releses Bering-uClibc-5.2.5-rc2.
The release candidate provides fixes and major changes for the upgrade utility and the repository it uses,
including preperations for the next major version of Bering-uClibc.
In addition the kernel has been upgraded to 4.1.19, and dbus, dropbear, squid, openssl and libssh2 has
been updated to latest upstream versions.
Also the strongswan, upsd and webconf packages has received fixes.
for a complete Changelog.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5-rc2_geode_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5-rc2_i686_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for i696 CPU and seriell interface (e.g. APU Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5-rc2_i486_syslinux_serial19200.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU and seriell interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5-rc2_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5-rc2_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5-rc2_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5-rc2_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5-rc2_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5-rc2_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5-rc2_x86_64_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for 64bit systems and seriell interface (e.g. APU2 Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5-rc2_raspberry-pi.tar.gz - tarball for Raspberry Pi version 1
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5-rc2_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)