LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.2.5 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 05 April 2016
Bering-uClibc-5.2.5 has been released with only minor changes since 5.2.5-rc2.
The scripts to save and upgrade packages from webconf has been made executable and therefor working.
radius packaging has been fixed to include the correct libraries as well as building ipt_netflow/xt_ratelimit.
strongswan received an update to 5.3.5 and a new package unbound has been added.
unbound is a validating, recursive, and caching DNS resolver.
for a complete Changelog.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5_geode_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5_i686_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for i696 CPU and seriell interface (e.g. APU Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5_i486_syslinux_serial19200.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU and seriell interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5_x86_64_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for 64bit systems and seriell interface (e.g. APU2 Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5_raspberry-pi.tar.gz - tarball for Raspberry Pi version 1
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.5_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)