LEAF Bering-uClibc 5.2.7-rc1 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 24 July 2016
Bering-uClibc-5.2.7-rc1 is the release candidate for another maintenance release of the
Bering-uClibc 5.2 series.
It provides a kernel update to 4.1.27, updates for curl, squid, linbpng,
mini_httpds and squid to latest upstream versions.
An important security update for dropbear has been added, as well as changes to radvd
to make radvd init file configurable and including the radvdump binary.
The upgrade utility has been improved to use selective file extraction to save space
Also the shorewall6 package has been added to leaf.cfg to be loaded by default.
for a complete Changelog.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.7-rc1_geode_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.7-rc1_i686_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for i696 CPU and seriell interface (e.g. APU Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.7-rc1_i486_syslinux_serial19200.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU and seriell interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.7-rc1_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.7-rc1_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.7-rc1_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.7-rc1_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.7-rc1_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.7-rc1_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.7-rc1_x86_64_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for 64bit systems and seriell interface (e.g. APU2 Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.7-rc1_raspberry-pi.tar.gz - tarball for Raspberry Pi version 1
- Bering-uClibc_5.2.7-rc1_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)