LEAF Bering-uClibc 6.0.3 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 18 April 2017
Bering-uClibc-6.0.3 provides a maintenance release for LEAF Bering-uClibc 6.0 series.
The kernel has been updated to version 4.4.61, ntp and libpng package has been updated to latest upstream versions and fixes/improvements has been added for upgrade, bmon and ppp-shaper.
See Bering-uClibc 6.0.x Changelog
for more details.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.3_geode_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.3_i686_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for i696 CPU and seriell interface (e.g. APU Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.3_i486_syslinux_serial19200.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU and seriell interface
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.3_wrap_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for WRAP systems and seriell interface (e.g PCEngines WRAP
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.3_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.3_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.3_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.3_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.3_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.3_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.3_x86_64_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for 64bit systems and seriell interface (e.g. APU2 Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.3_raspberry-pi.tar.gz - tarball for Raspberry Pi 1
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.3_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)