LEAF Bering-uClibc 6.0.4 released
- Posted by: kapeka on 10 June 2017
Bering-uClibc-6.0.4 provides the forth maintenance relase of the 6.0 series of LEAF Bering-uClibc.
Since the 6.0.4 release candidate squid has been updated to latest upstream version, the Linux kernel has been
updated to 4.4.71 and wireless-regdb has been refreshed to latest version as well as the usbmode-switch-data
The aiccu package has been removed.
While it ran flawlessly for more than ten years, sixxs.net has been closed on 2017-06-06 and there is no need to provide
this package any longer (See: https://www.sixxs.net/sunset/.
We respect this decision and we owe them a lot for the outstanding work and help to move towards ipv6 networking!
See Bering-uClibc 6.0.x Changelog
for more details.
Find new images optimized for different architectures in the FRS:
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.4_geode_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for Geode CPU and seriell interface (e.g. ALIX Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.4_i686_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for i696 CPU and seriell interface (e.g. APU Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.4_i486_syslinux_serial19200.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU and seriell interface
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.4_wrap_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for WRAP systems and seriell interface (e.g PCEngines WRAP
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.4_i686_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.4_i486_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.4_i686_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i686 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.4_i486_syslinux_vga.tar.gz - optimized for i486 CPU with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.4_x86_64_isolinux_vga.iso - CD image optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.4_x86_64_syslinux_vga.iso - optimized for 64bit systems with VGA interface to load from hd/cf
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.4_x86_64_syslinux_serial115200.tar.gz - optimized for 64bit systems and seriell interface (e.g. APU2 Boards)
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.4_raspberry-pi.tar.gz - tarball for Raspberry Pi 1
- Bering-uClibc_6.0.4_src.tgz - the complete sources tarball (as required by SF)